Saturday 31st July 2021
ENTRIES OPEN 31st March 2021
ENTRIES CLOSE 3rd May 2021
* NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED – Entries are STRICTLY LIMITED to no more than FIVE per school or individual
All sections to be held at the St.Paul’s Lutheran Church – See Eisteddfod Venues page
CONVENORS: Jarrad Thiele & Pete Georg
Entrants MUST read the 2021 Syllabus Notes for Saturday 31st July for detailed information and the Rules & Conditions of Entry
• Please note there are several sections for this discipline; Novice Solo (all ages), Solo and Ensemble (2-4 instruments) according to age.
• Novice Solo – Any age learning 1st instrument only for 12 months or less prior to competition. The entrant’s teacher must verify eligibility by filling out a Verification of Novice Eligibility form.
• Ensemble – 2 to 4 instruments. 50% of the performance must be in harmony.
Instrumental Solo Sections (Code: inst)
Novice (any age, learning 1st instrument only for 12 months or less)
Junior (Age 10 & under)
Intermediate (Age 13 & under)
Senior (Age 16 & under)
Open (Any age)
Instrumental Ensemble (2-4 instruments) Sections (Code: i2-4)
Junior (13 & under)
Open (any groups with members age 14 or over)
* NOTE: Depending on number of entries, some SECTIONS may be divided, combined, cancelled or have entries CLOSED EARLY when capacity is reached *